Thursday, October 1, 2015

School Improvement Council Update

Mrs. Irisha Gist is interested in serving SIC on the Lower Campus. Please read her bio below and respond with the ballot.


I am Irisha B. Gist. I am a widowed mother to a vivacious first grader at Lake Carolina Elementary named Abrielle Gist. I grew up in Kingstree, South Carolina and graduated from Kingstree Senior High school in 1997. I attended the University of South Carolina, and obtained my Doctorate of Pharmacy in 2003. I am currently employed with Palmetto Health Richland as a Clinical pharmacist specializing in Adult Medicine. I am an active member of Journey Church and in my spare time I enjoy watching movies, reading, and traveling. I have been very active at Abrielle’s previous school; participating in the Parent Organization and as classroom mom. This is our first year at Lake Carolina, and I look forward to the opportunity to participate with the School Improvement Council.